Medical Clearance Process for Student Athletes:
- Enroll in the KNICA 199 class for your specific sport.
- All medical forms are found and uploaded on the Healthy Roster website/app.
- Complete the Medical History forms.
- The Physical Clearance Form, you will take with you to your primary care physician (or another sports medicine physician) to be completed.
- Once all forms are completed, you can upload on to the Healthy Roster website.
Misc. Medical Forms
For those students not yet enrolled:
If you are not in the KNICA-199 course, you can still complete the medical clearance forms. However, you will have to make sure to get added to the KNICA-199 course by contacting the respective coach/instructor. Next, your coach will assist in getting you access to the Healthy Roster website so that you can upload your completed forms.
Any questions regarding medical forms or procedures can be directed to the Director of Sports Medicine. Charles J. Ramos, DHSc, ATC, CSCS, CKTP email@example.com